Chelidonium Majus 30C | 80 Pellets
Out of stock
Indigestion & Nausea
- Main Indication: Indigestion, nausea
- Common Name: Greater celandine
- Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist for more than 3 days or worsen.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Adults and children 2 years of age and older: Dissolve 5 pellets under the tongue 3 times a day until relieved or as directed by a doctor.
||Chelidonium Majus 30C HPUS
||Casein-free lactose, sucrose.