Supports Bowel Function
OWH's Cascara is responsibly sourced and properly aged (for at least one year) and processed in small batches with love for optimum potency.
The Benefits of Cascara Sagrada
- Supports bowel function.
- For relief of occasional constipation.
The Native Americans called Cascara “sacred bark” and it is also commonly known as buckthorn. Today it comes from a tree which grows along the Pacific Coast. It's been helping to improve bowel function for centuries.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If taking medication consult with a healthcare professional before use.
- Do not take if pregnant or nursing.
- Discontinue use if unusual symptoms occur.