Bio-Active Vitamin B6 & Magnesium
Pyridoxal-5-phosphate (P-5-P) is the active form of Vitamin B6. Unlike other forms it does not require conversion by the liver. Chelated magnesium promotes P-5-P metabolism.
- Significant benefits for heart health
- Aids tendon, ligament and cartilage function
- Supports healthy muscles and protein metabolism
- Supports serotonin and dopamine formation
- Supports nervous system function in children and adults
BioActive Magnesium Complex was formerly called P-5-P/Mag.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If pregnant or nursing, consult a health care practitioner before using.