Nourish & Support the Adrenal Glands
The adrenals are tiny glands at the top of the kidneys that are responsible for producing the stress hormones adrenaline and cortisol, among others.
Vital Nutrients Adrenal Support is a synergistic combination of nutrients and adaptogenic herbs to enhance production of certain adrenal hormones, help support the immune system, relieve mild stress and frustration and promote wellbeing. Adaptogens have a normalizing influence on the body and can be very helpful for coping with stress.
- Whole Adrenal & Adrenal Cortex — Glandular nourishment for the adrenal glands.
- Ashwagandha — An adaptogenic herb that improves our response to stress by maintaining balanced adrenal hormone levels. In a study in India in 2012, it was shown to reduce cortisol levels in chronically stressed people. It has a calming influence on the brain and blood pressure and can be useful for anxiety and insomnia. This tonic herb is also useful for reducing pain and inflammation. In addition, ashwagandha may be helpful for improved concentration and libido, both of which can suffer when one is under stress.
- Eleuthero — Another adaptogen that helps to enhance adrenal function and improve our response to stress.
- Cordyceps — This antioxidant mushroom is used in Traditional Chinese Medicine to boost the immune system. It has a positive effect on the adrenal glands and enhances stamina.
- Pantothenic Acid — Or Vitamin B5, is an important cofactor for nutrient metabolism and hormone synthesis. It is called “the anti-stress vitamin” and can be useful for anxiety and depression. It also has anti-inflammatory activity and a beneficial effect on cholesterol and fat metabolism.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If pregnant, consult your physician before taking.
- Use only if safety seal is intact.
- Store sealed in a cool, dry place.