Hot Flash Relief
- Reduces the intensity and frequency of hot flashes.
- No known drug interactions.
- Hormone free.
Temporarily reduces the symptoms of menopause including the intensity and frequency of hot flashes, night sweats and irritability.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist for more than 1 month or worsen. If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Other information: Do not use if glued carton end flaps or perforation is open, or if the blister seal is broken.