Himalayan Electric Salt Lamps
The warm glow created by Himalayan electric salt lamps is not only beautiful, but therapeutic as well. That's because the lamps emit negative ions (good) which bind with positive ions (not so good) to help clear the air of detrimental electromagnetic energy without ozone. Our Himalayan salt lamps come in a variety of sizes as well as spheres, pyramids, rain drops, turtles, elephants and more. We even have a tiny lamp that plugs into a USB port so it's easy to have one near your positive-ion-emitting computer. Evergreen's salt lamps come with a free replacement bulb and make wonderful gifts.
- Increase chi, serotonin, alertness and concentration
- Reduce allergens, pet odors and the symptoms of SAD
- Enhance immune function and general well-being
Some locally-made products are skin care from Keys and Daye, flower essences from Isha Lerner and Cortesia as well as pet care from Mad About Organics.
- EVERGREEN GIFT CERTIFICATE in any amount
- SANTEVIA Alkalizing Water Sticks, Flasks and Pitchers
- RED HOT CERAMICS colorful, handmade Neti Pots and Salt Jars
- YERBA PRIMA Tampico Skin Brush for dry-brushing skin
- HIMALAYAN Bath Salts
- BOOKS on health and homeopathy; cook books
Ecobags canvas totes, made from undyed, 100% recycled cotton, present a "blank canvas" to those who prefer custom-made gifts. These sturdy bags hold more than a regular grocery bag and they are machine washable.
We have a wide variety of lip balms including Portland Bee Balm made with wax and honey from bees in Portland and northwest Oregon. Duck fans will like University Lip Balm with green and yellow tubes that feature the U of O logo. The University receives about 10% in royalty payments.
- Tradition + Modern Science = Redd Synergy
- Folate Forms & Functions
- Mushrooms Help Give Bees a Chance
- Adaptogens for stress and sleep
- How to Get a Good Night's Sleep
- Psychobiotics for Mood & Stress Support
- Hippies & Heros in Portland
- Introducing Annemarie Borlind Skincare
- Major Minerals: Seven Things You Canít Live Without
- How Can Flower Essences Help Me?
The information provided here is for educational purposes only. None of the research or evidence presented here is intended as a substitute for consulting an appropriate healthcare professional. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The products offered here are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you believe that you may have a disease condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before using this or any other dietary supplement.
Although we do our best to keep this website current, always check the product label for the most up-to-date information since product changes may not be immediately updated on our website. Feel free to contact us if you notice any discrepancies. Thank you.