Wellness Olive Leaf
Evergreen's Price: $11.70
The Wellness Family™ of products is designed to support the body's defense system when under stress. Olive leaves have been traditionally used for thousands of years in Mediterranean countries for their beneficial properties.
Several phenolic compounds are found in the olive leaf and bud such as oleuropein (phenolic glucoside) and flavonoids. Oleuropein is a natural antioxidant. The hydrolyzed form of oleuropein, calcium elenolate, has been shown in cell culture studies to have potential health benefits.
- If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding, consult your health care professional before using this product.
- Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Suitable for vegetarian
1 to 2 tablets daily with a meal.
|Serving Size: 2 Tablets|
|Total Carbohydrate||1 g||<1%|
|Olive Leaf Standardized Extract (Olea europaea) Yielding 150 mg Oleuropein||1 g|
- Suitable for vegetarians.
- Contains no yeast, dairy, egg, gluten, soy, or wheat.
- Contains no sugar, preservatives, or artificial color, flavor or fragrance.