Vitamins D3 & K2
Evergreen's Price: $37.49
Promotes Overall Heart Health
There is a combination of nutrients that Dr. Mercola highly recommends to support your overall health: vitamin D3 plus vitamin K2.
Dr. M. sought a supplement that supplied both of these nutrients in the optimal doses for his mother, and to his amazement, he couldn't find one on the market that met his high-quality standards.
Vitamin D and Vitamin K2 work synergistically — each nutrient aiding the other in its functions. Taken together, the nutrients can effectively support your overall heart health, your vascular (arteries and veins) system, and your respiratory and immune systems. They also help you maintain strong bones, among many other benefits.
Dr. Mercola's Vitamins D3 & K2 supplement:
- Supplies 5,000 IU (125 mcg) of vitamin D3 — the optimal level providing an effective daily dose
- Provides 180 mcg of vitamin K2 as the MK-7 (MenaQ7®) form — the optimal level of K2 in the only patented, clinically supported form on the market today to promote healthy, flexible arteries and overall heart health, as well as bone health
- Utilizes vitamin K2 produced from chickpeas — proven to be one of the most bioavailable, stable, and beneficial varieties
- Is soy-free to avoid potential allergen concerns
- Uses only non-bioengineered ingredients
- Employs vegetarian-friendly capsules
- Is free from magnesium stearate – an ingredient added to many supplements that doesn’t provide any health benefits but may be detrimental to your immune system
Plus, with this Vitamins D3 & K2 formula, you only have to take one serving a day, as opposed to multiple times a day with many other formulas that use vitamin K2 in the MK-4 form. With this Vitamins D3 & K2 formula, you get optimal absorption in an easy-to-take, once-a-day capsule serving.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If you are taking anticoagulants such as Warfarin (Coumadin), do not use.
Adults, as a dietary supplement, take one (1) capsule daily with a meal.
|Serving Size: 1 Capsule|
Vitamin D (Vitamin D3)
|125 mcg (5,000 IU)||625%|
(as Menaquinone-7 [MK-7], from Chickpea)
Other Ingredients: Rice hull, glycerol monostearate, capsule (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose), maltodextrin, modified starch, sucrose, ascorbyl palmitate, rosemary (leaf) extract.
- Gluten, soy and GMO free.