Vitamin C Sodium Ascorbate Crystals
Evergreen's Price: $18.70
Sodium Ascorbate is non-acidic (pH neutral), making it gentle on the digestive system. It provides the sodium necessary to carry out the active absorption of ascorbic acid. Vitamin C plays a vital role in the formation of collagen (a structural protein in connective tissue), amino acid metabolism and hormone synthesis, and the utilization of many nutrients, such as folic acid and iron. It is also a key factor in the body's immune system.
- If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding, consult your health care professional before using this product.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing.
- Keep dry, away from heat and direct sunlight. Always replace cap. Do not refrigerate.
A rounded 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon, mixed in water or juice, preferably with a meal.
|Serving Size: 1/2 teaspoon (approx. 2.4 g)|
|Vitamin C (as sodium ascorbate)||2 g||3,333%|
|Sodium (as sodium ascorbate)||275 mg||12%|
|*Percent Daily Values (%DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
- HYPOALLERGENIC: Contains no yeast, dairy, egg, gluten, corn, soy or wheat.
- Contains no sugar, starch, preservatives, or artificial color, flavor or fragrance.
- Suitable for vegetarians.