Evergreen's Price: $29.70
Availability: Out of StockSorry, this item is out of Stock
Vision Optimizer is a potent combination of nutrients and antioxidants that was formulated to nourish and protect the eyes. This formula helps to increase circulation and oxygenation to the eyes and provides powerful antioxidants to protect cells from free-radical damage. Free radicals destroy proteins, enzymes and even the cells themselves. In addition, oxidative damage from free radicals compromises immune response and can alter DNA codes. Antioxidants are very important for the prevention and treatment of macular degeneration since free-radical damage, along with lack of blood and oxygen, are key contributors to macular degeneration.
- Vitamin C — An antioxidant vitamin that enhances other antioxidants, builds collagen and strengthens the blood vessels all of which are important for tissue growth and repair. Vitamin C is found in the lens of the eye and it helps maintain tissue in the cornea. It is useful for vision disorders including glaucoma, cataracts and age-related macular degeneration. Vitamin C has been shown to decrease interocular pressure.
- Vitamin E — This is really a collective term for a group of antioxidant, fat-soluble vitamins. This formula includes two forms: d-alpha tocopherol and gamma tocopherol. Vitamin E slows tissue degeneration and is necessary for healing and immune function. It also helps the body to utilize Vitamin A. It can help offset damage from retrolental fibroplasia, an eye disorder that sometimes effects premature babies. It strengthens the capillary walls and can be useful for preventing cataracts.
- Vitamin B-1 — Also called thiamine. It is important for healthy circulation and enhances the function of Vitamins B-2 and B-3. B-complex vitamins are essential for intracellular eye metabolism.
- Vitamin B-2— Riboflavin is another name for this nutrient that is essential for healthy eyes. It is found in the pigment of the retina and enables the eyes to adapt to changes in light and is useful for light sensitivity. B-2 can alleviate eye fatigue and is useful in the prevention and treatment of cataracts. Deficiency can lead to eye disorders including cataracts.
- Vitamin B-3 — This formula uses the niacinamide form of B-3, which is needed by every tissue in the body for energy. It promotes healthy circulation. B-3 has been useful for cataracts and may delay the onset of diabetes type I.
- Vitamin B-6 — Pyridoxine is involved in more body functions than any other vitamin. It may be useful for cataracts. Deficiency can lead to conjunctivitis.
- Selenium — Another antioxidant, this one is a mineral that works well with Vitamin E. It destroys free radicals that can damage the eyes. Low selenium levels can lead to cataract formation.
- Quercetin — One of the strongest antioxidants out there. It is especially helpful to diabetics for nerve, eye and other tissue damage. It helps to dilate blood vessels and is a major active component of ginkgo biloba.
- Blackcurrant Extract — These antioxidant-rich berries have a high content of anthocyanosides that give the berries their beautiful purple color. They have a protective influence on the eyes and may be useful for treating eye fatigue and discomfort.
- Alpha Lipoic Acid — Neutralizes the effects of free radicals by enhancing Vitamin C and Vitamin E antioxidant function and protects and regenerates water- and fat-soluble antioxidants. ALA is also useful for glaucoma and diabetes.
- Grape Seed Extract — Rich in proanthocyanidins, powerful antioxidants with an affinity for the eyes. Grape seed extract is anti-inflammatory and enhances the integrity of the blood vessels and strengthens collagen. It may prove useful for vision disorders such as cataracts, macular degeneration, night blindness and retinopathy.
- Eyebright — This herb has a well-deserved reputation for enhancing eye health. Very helpful for a variety of vision problems, eyebright relieves eye strain/fatigue and minor irritations of the eyes. This herb has been used for inflammation of the mucous membranes of the eyes as well. Eyebright is also helpful for itchy, watery eyes due to allergies. In addition, it is useful for cataracts, conjunctivitis, diabetic retinopathy, glaucoma and sensitivity to light.
- Lutein & Zeaxanthin — Two carotenoids that are essential for healthy eyes. In fact, lutein is present in the macula. They help protect against ultra-violet light and other free-radical damage. May be helpful in treating macular degeneration, cataracts, night blindness, retinal injury and glaucoma.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- If you have a medical condition (especially diabetes or being treated for glucose control), are pregnant, lactating, trying to conceive, under the age of 18, or taking medications (especially for glucose control), consult your healthcare professional before using this product.
Take 3 capsules per day with food or as directed by your qualified healthcare professional.
|Serving Size: 3 Capsules|
|Per Serving:||% DV:|
|Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)||200 mg||333%|
|Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopherol)||16 IU||53%|
|Vitamin B1 (as thiamine mononitrate)||12 mg||800%|
|Vitamin B2 (as riboflavin)||10 mg||588%|
|Vitamin B3 (as niacinamide)||100 mg||500%|
|Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl)||12 mg||600%|
|Selenium (as methylselenocysteine)||10 mcg||14%|
|Blackcurrant Extract (Ribes nigrum) (20% polyphenols) (fruit)||100 mg||*|
|Alpha Lipoic Acid||100 mg||*|
|Gamma Tocopherol||100 mg||*|
|Grape Seed Extract (Vitis vinifera) (95% polyphenols)||100 mg||*|
|Eyebright (Euphrasia officinalis) (leaf)||100 mg||*|
|Lutein (as esters) (Tagetes erecta) (marigold petal extract)||10 mg||*|
|Zeaxanthin (as esters) (Tagetes erecta) (marigold petal extract)||2 mg||*|
|* Daily Value not established.|
Other Ingredients: Magnesium stearate (vegetable source), silicon dioxide and cellulose. Capsule consists of gelatin.
- No wheat, no gluten, no soybeans, no dairy, no egg, no fish/shellfish, no peanuts/tree nuts.