Ultra Inf-Zyme Forte
Evergreen's Price: $28.85
Inf-Zyme Forte combines digestive pancreatic enzymes with antioxidants and metabolic cofactors. These digestive enzymes reportedly aid the small intestines' role in digesting proteins, fats, and carbohydrates. Their actions are thought to help maintain intestinal health and minimize food intolerances. This product is specially coated to resist stomach acid. The coating is pH factored to release in the upper part of the small intestine where food synthesis occurs.
When taken between meals, these proteolytic enzymes may aid in combating inflammation, thus helping the following conditions:
- Muscle soreness
- Muscle strains and sprains
- Joint pain
- Not to be used by pregnant or nursing mothers unless directed by a healthcare practitioner.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
As a dietary supplement, take one to three (1-3) tablets daily or as directed by a physician.
|Serving Size: 1 Tablet|
|Pancreatin (200 mg 4x) NF|
|20,000 USP Units of Amylase Activity|
|1,600 USP Units of Lipase Activity|
|20,000 USP Units of Protease Activity||800 mg||*|
|30,000 USP Units of Trypsin Activity||120 mg||*|
|2,500 USP Units of Chymotrypsin Activity||2.5 mg||*|
|Rutin (Eucalyptus)||85 mg||*|
|Zinc (Gluconate)||2.6 mg||34%|
|Superoxide Dismutase||100 IU||*|
|*Daily value not established.|
Other Ingredients: Calcium phosphate, stearic acid, cellulose, magnesium stearate, magnesium silicate, silicon dioxide.
- Free of gluten, yeast, wheat, corn, soy, milk, rice, sugar, starch, salt, preservatives, artificial coloring, flavoring, hormones and antiobiotics.