Terry Naturally Vectomega
Evergreen's Price: $47.95
Vectomega® is a revolutionary form of omega-3 fatty acids from salmon. It is not a fish oil! Instead, the natural omega-3s are bound to phospholipids that are more effectively absorbed than fish oil triglycerides. This means you only need to take one tablet a day to support heart and brain health.
- Omega-3s from salmon as nature intended, in the exact form your brain uses best.
- 2:1 ratio of DHA/EPA—never chemically altered or artificially spiked.
- Five types of heart and brain healthy phospholipids, including phosphatidylserine.
- Unique bioactive salmon peptides not found in fish oil or krill oil—for mood, immune, focus and overall health.
- Extracted without chemicals, solvents or excessive heat.
- Third party tested for purity—no concerns with toxins, heavy metals or contaminants.
- Patented French hexane-Free extraction process.
- Great stability, zero rancidity.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If pregnant or nursing, consult a healthcare practitioner before use.
One capsule daily, may increase to one capsule twice daily for additional support.
|Serving Size: 1 Capsule|
|Omega-3 Phospholipid Peptide Complex||214 mg||*|
|Containing Phospholipids, Omega-3 (DHA (docosahexaenoic) and EPA (eicosapentaenoic)) and bioactive peptides extracted from Atlantic Salmon (Salmo salar) in a balanced ratio as found naturally in salmon; not chemically altered or spiked with DHA/EPA.|
|*Daily value not established.|
Other Ingredients: Fish (salmon) gelatin capsule, gum arabic, magnesium stearate.
- Contains no sugar, salt, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, soy or dairy products.
- Contains no artificial coloring, artificial flavoring or artificial preservatives.