Terry Naturally Healthy Feet & Nerves
Evergreen's Price: $27.95
Availability: Out of StockSorry, this item is out of Stock
This combination of bioactive B6 and B12, methylfolate, alpha lipoic acid, BosPure® boswellia, and highly absorbable chromium chelate provides nutrient support for activity and comfort.
- Supports healthy nerve function especially in the feet and hands
- Aids proper blood circulation
- Supports healthy blood sugar metabolism
- Utilizes the superior form of active B vitamins, which are crucial for nerve health
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If pregnant or nursing, consult a healthcare practitioner before use.
Two capsules twice daily. For optimal benefits may increase to 6 capsules daily.
|Serving Size: 2 Capsules|
|Thiamin (B1) (as Thiamine HCl)||25 mg||1,667%|
|Riboflavin (Vitamin B2)||25 mg||1,470%|
|Niacin (Vitamin B3) (as niacinamide)||10 mg||50%|
|Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate)||30 mg||1,500%|
|Folate (as (6S)-5-methylfolate) (equivalent to 500 mcg of (6S)-5-Methyltetrahydrofolic acid, glucosamine salt)†||250 mcg||62%|
|Vitamin B12 (as Methylcobalamin)||500 mcg||8,333%|
|Pantothenic acid (as D-Calcium Pantothenate)||200 mg||2,000%|
|Zinc (as TRAACS® Zinc Glycinate Chelate)||10 mg||66%|
|Chromium (as TRAACS® Chromium Nicotinate Glycinate Chelate)||200 mcg||166%|
|Alpha Lipoic Acid||200 mg||**|
|Boswellia (Boswellia serrata) Gum Resin Extract (BosPure® standardized to contain >70% Total Organic and Boswellic Acids with AKBA >10% with less than 5% beta-boswellic acids)||100 mg||**|
|**Daily Value (DV) not established.|
|†US Patent No. 7,947,662|
Other Ingredients: Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (vegetable capsules), cellulose powder, silicon dioxide, vegetable source magnesium stearate, croscarmellose sodium.
- Contains no sugar, salt, soy, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn or dairy products.
- Contains no artificial coloring, artificial flavoring, or artificial preservatives.
BosPure® is a registered trademark of Dolcas-Biotech.
TRAACS® is a registered trademark of Albion Laboratories, Inc.