Sublingual Methylcobalamin (Vitamin B12) 5000 mcg
Evergreen's Price: $22.95
Vitamin B12 deficiency can cause impaired nerve function and in the elderly can mimic Alzheimers's disease.Methylcobalamin is the active, coenzyme form of Vitamin B12. While the body can readily absorb Vitamin B12 as cobalamin, it must further convert it to a coenzyme form, methylcobalamin, to become metabolically active. In this form, it is bioidentical to the predominant and active form found in the body. The “body-ready” Vitamin B12 in this formula is offered in a convenient tablet dosage form which is also suitable for vegetarians.
- If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications or have any medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any dietary supplement.
- Discontinue use and consult your healthcare practitioner if any adverse reactions occur.
- Keep out of reach from children.
- Store at room temperature.
Take 1 tablet daily, preferably with a meal or as directed by a healthcare practitioner. Place tablet under the tongue for 30 seconds before swallowing.
|Serving Size: 1 Tablet|
|Per Serving:||% DV:|
|Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin)||5000 mcg (5 mg)||83333%|
|DV = daily value|
|Other ingredients: mannitol†, microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable stearic acid, silica, natural cherry flavor, vegetable cellulose, vegetable magnesium stearate.|
|†Provides a dietarily insignificant amount of sugar alcohol.|
- Free of: gluten, wheat, dairy, soy, yeast, sugar, sodium, artificial flavor, preservatives and color.