Evergreen's Price: $18.00
- Heart Safe
- Stimulant Free
- Safe • Natural • Clinically Studied
- Promotes Healthy Nasal Passages and Sinuses
- Promotes the Body's Natural Immune Function
- Dietary Supplement
- The Phytolution Company
- Not recommended for pregnant or lactating women or women planning to become pregnant.
- Do not take Sinupret Adult Strength if you are hypersensitive to one of the active ingredients or to any other ingredient of the product.
- Discontinue use immediately and consult a physician if you experience any allergic reaction or gastrointestinal distress to this product.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Adults 1 tablet three times daily or as directed by your health care practitioner.
Not to be taken by children under the age of twelve.
Recommended for use from 7 up to 14 days or as directed by your health care practitioner.
|Serving Size: 1 tablet|
|Per Serving:||% DV|
|Sorrel (aerial) (Rumex acetosa)||36 mg||†|
|European Elder (flower) (Sambucus nigra)||36 mg||†|
|Cowslip (flower with calyx) (Primula veris)||36 mg||†|
|European Vervain (aerial) (Verbena officinalis)||36 mg||†|
|Gentian (root) (Gentiana lutea)||12 mg||†|
|† Daily Value (DV) not established.|
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose, potato starch, glycerol, magnesium stearate (vegetable grade), titanium dioxide, calcium carbonate, carnauba wax.