Evergreen's Price: $12.49
Works Naturally With Your Body
- Temporarily relieves one or more of these symptoms of hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies: itchy and watery eyes, sneezing, runny nose, and itchy throat and nose.
- Ask a doctor before use in children under 2 years of age.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist continuously for more than 7 days or worsen.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Formerly called Sabadil Allergy Relief.
- Adults and children 2 years of age and older: At the onset of symptoms, dissolve 2 tablets under the tongue every 15 minutes for 1 hour. Then, dissolve 2 tablets under the tongue 3 times a day until symptoms are relieved.
- Children 2 to 6 years of age: Dissolve 2 tablets in 1 tablespoon of water for easier intake. Follow directions above.
|Allium cepa 5C HPUS - Relieves runny nose associated with allergies|
|Ambrosia artemisiaefolia 5C HPUS - Relieves spasmodic cough associated with hay fever|
|Euphrasia officinalis 5C HPUS - Relieves burning, irritated eyes|
|Histaminum hydrochloricum 9C HPUS - Relieves symptoms of allergic conditions|
|Sabadilla 5C HPUS - Relieves sneezing and itchy throat associated with allergies|
|Solidago virgaurea 5C HPUS - Relieves abundant nasal discharge|
|The letters HUPS indicate that this ingredient is officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopeia of the United States.|
|Inactive Ingredients: Croscarmellose sodium, lactose, magnesium stearate.|
The information provided here is for educational purposes only. None of the research or evidence presented here is intended as a substitute for consulting an appropriate healthcare professional. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The products offered here are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you believe that you may have a disease condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before using this or any other dietary supplement.
Although we do our best to keep this website current, always check the product label for the most up-to-date information since product changes may not be immediately updated on our website. Feel free to contact us if you notice any discrepancies. Thank you.