Relora 250 mg
Evergreen's Price: $14.40
Helps Regulate Cortisol Levels
Relora® is a proprietary blend of Magnolia officinalis and Phellodendron amurense
bark extracts that may help to relieve stress and minimize
stress-induced eating. Weight gain can be associated with emotional
over-eating for people with stressful lifestyles. Preliminary research
suggests that Relora® may help regulate cortisol levels in the body that are associated with stress-related weight gain. The bark of Magnolia officinalis has been used in traditional Chinese herbalism for centuries for stress reduction and muscle tension.
Relora® is a patented and registered trademark of InterHealth N.I.
- Do not take if you are pregnant, may become pregnant, breastfeeding, or currently taking any prescription medication without consulting your health care professional.
- Excessive consumption may impair ability to drive or operate heavy equipment.
- Not recommended for consumption with alcoholic beverages.
- Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
1 tablet three times daily with or without meals.
|Serving Size: 1 Tablet|
|Relora (a proprietary blend of a patented extract from Magnolia officinalis Bark and a patent-pending extract from Phellodendron amurense Bark).||250 mg||†|
|†Daily Value not established.|
Other Ingredients: dibasic calcium phosphate, stearic acid, silica, and modified cellulose gum.