Raw Probiotics Women
Evergreen's Price: $54.99
Garden of Life RAW Probiotics Women is a RAW, full spectrum, whole food probiotic formula specifically designed to meet the unique needs of women. RAW Probiotics Women offers 32 "original" probiotics specifically formulated for women to support vaginal health and overall digestive function. RAW Probiotics Women also delivers probiotic-created vitamins, minerals and prebiotics as well as dairy-digesting enzymes to help break down lactose and casein.
RAW Probiotics Women goes Beyond Probiotics offering a broad range of benefits specifically targeted for women:
- Supports colon health, bowel regularity and overall digestive function
- Supports gut-related immune system function and overall immune system health
- Supports healthy microbial balance by promoting healthy bacteria in the gut
- Supports healthy nutrient absorption and assimilation
- Relieves occasional gas and constipation
- Supports vaginal health and healthy thyroid function
♦Emerging science suggests vitamin D supports breast health
¹At end of Best Use Date under recommended storage conditions.
- Store in a dry place at 71ºF (22ºC) or below. Best if refrigerated.
- Caution: As with any dietary supplement, consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product, especially if you are pregnant, nursing, anticipate surgery, take medication on a regular basis or are otherwise under medical supervision.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing.
|Serving Size: 3 Capsules|
|Per Serving||% DV|
|Vitamin C*||24 mg||40%|
|Vitamin D*||500 IU||125%|
|Vitamin E*||12 IU||40%|
|Thiamin* (Vitamin B1)||1 mg||67%|
|Riboflavin* (Vitamin B2)||1.13 mg||66%|
|Vitamin B6*||1.33 mg||67%|
|Vitamin B12*||10 mcg||167%|
|Pantothenic Acid*||1.92 mg||19%|
|RAW Whole Food Probiotic Blend|
|Bulgarian Yogurt Concentrate, Lactobacillus plantarum, Lactobacillus reuteri, Lactobacillus rhamnosus, Bifidobacterium bifidum, Bifidobacterium lactis, Bifidobacterium longum, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus bulgaricus, Lactobacillus casei, Lactobacillus gasseri, Eastern European Wild Kefir Culture containing Lactobacillus helveticus, Lactobacillus kefiranofaciens, Lactobacillus kefirgranum, Lactococcus lactis, Lactococcus cremoris, Streptococcus thermophilus, Lactobacillus kefir, Lactobacillus parakefir, Lactobacillus brevis, Lactococcus lactis biovar diacetylactis, Leuconostoc lactis, Leuconostoc mesenteroides, Leuconostoc cremoris, Leuconostoc dextranicum, Kluyveromyces marxianus, Brettanomyces anomalus, Debaryomyces hansenii, Saccharomyces unisporus, Saccharomyces turicensis, Saccharomyces cerevisiae, Saccharomyces exiguus, Torulaspora delbrueckii|
|85 Billion CFU¹|
|Eastern European RAW Fruit & Veggie Blend|
|Red Bell Pepper (Fruit), Green Pea (Seed), Carrot (Root), Plum (Fruit), Cherry (Fruit), Strawberry (Fruit), Raspberry (Fruit)||207 mg||+|
|Dairy-Digesting Enzyme Blend|
|Protease||SP 20,000 HUT|
|Protease||S 1,000 APU|
|+ Daily Value not established.|
|*RAW Food-Created Nutrients are individually created through microorganism cultivation which typically allows for the creation of known and yet to be discovered Code-Factors such as live Probiotics, Bioactive Glycoproteins, Bioactive Lipoproteins, Bioactive Enzymes, Glucomannan, SOD, Glutathione, Beta-glucans, Lipoic Acid, Essential Trace Minerals, Glutamine, Polysaccharides and CoQ10.|
|¹At end of Best Use Date under recommended storage conditions.|
Other Ingredients:Vegetable cellulose. Contains no carriers, fillers, artificial colors or preservatives.