Raw Probiotics Ultimate Care
Evergreen's Price: $54.99
RAW Probiotics is an innovative line of RAW, Whole Food Probiotic formulas from Garden of Life. Each high-potency RAW Probiotics formula contains a naturally diverse group of over 30 beneficial probiotic strains from Bulgarian yogurt and Eastern European wild kefir, guaranteed to Arrive Alive.
RAW means our probiotics are uncooked, untreated, unadulterated; with no carriers, binders or fillers.
There is a RAW Probiotics formula for your specific stage of life.
Many factors can compromise your body's defenses including the overuse of medications, stress, your environment, and even normal aging, resulting in the loss of beneficial Bifidobacterium. This unique High Bifido formula includes the clinically studied Replenish Blend making it your ultimate complementary probiotic to achieve balance - helping you repopulate your gastrointestinal tract with good bacteria.
- Once daily serving—small, easy to swallow capsule
- 34 RAW probiotic strains promoting flora diversity as found in nature
- Features the clinically studied Replenish Blend to restore the good bacteria lost
- Helps relieve the occasional symptoms of gas, bloating, constipation and diarrhea
- Provides protein digesting enzymes for added digestive support
Take Garden of Life RAW Probiotics Ultimate Care, the Ultimate Complementary Probiotic, to empower your extraordinary health.
- Caution: As with any dietary supplement, consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product, especially if you are pregnant, nursing, anticipate surgery, take medication on a regular basis or are otherwise under medical supervision.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing.
|Serving Size: 1 Capsule|
|Replenish Blend||100 Billion CFU¹||+|
|ISS Bif Bifidobacterium lactis (SD-5219), Lactobacillus acidophilus (SD-5221), Lactobacillus paracasei (SD-5218), Bifidobacterium lactis (SD-5220), RAW Whole Food Probiotic Blend: Bulgarian Yogurt (milk) Concentrate, Eastern European Wild Kefir Culture containing Bifidobacterium lactis, Bifidobacterium longum, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus brevis, Lactobacillus bulgaricus, Lactobacillus casei, Lactobacillus fermentum, Lactobacillus helveticus, Lactobacillus kefiranofaciens, Lactobacillus kefirgranum, Lactobacillus rhamnosus, Lactococcus lactis, Lactococcus cremoris, Streptococcus thermophilus, Lactobacillus kefir, Lactobacillus parakefir, Lactobacillus plantarum, Lactococcus lactis biovar diacetylactis, leuconostoc lactis, Leuconostoc mesenteroides, Leuconostoc cremoris, Leuconostoc dextranicum, Kluyveromyces marxianus, Brettanomyces anomalus, Debaryomyces hansenii, Saccharomyces unisporus, Saccharomyces turicensis, Saccharomyces cerevisiae, Saccharomyces exiguus, Torulaspora delbrueckii|
|Protein-Digesting Enzyme Blend||50 mg||+|
|Protease, Acid Protease, Protease S|
|Eastern European RAW Fruit and Veggie Blend||45 mg||+|
|Red Bell Pepper (Fruit), Green Pea (Seed), Carrot (Root), Plum (Fruit), Cherry (Fruit), Strawberry (Fruit), Raspberry (Fruit)|
|+ Daily Value not established.|
|¹ At Expiration Date under recommended storage conditions. Best if refrigerated. Store in a dry place at 71ºF (22ºC) or below.|
Other Ingredients: Vegetable cellulose. Contains no binders, fillers carriers, artificial colors or preservatives.
- Gluten free