Raw Enzymes Women
Evergreen's Price: $54.99
- Helps your body process difficult-to-digest foods such as dairy, grains, sugars, nuts, seeds, beans, broccoli and cabbage
- Supports colon health and overall digestive function
- Supports gut-related immune system health
- Supports bone health and a healthy metabolism
- pH optimized enzyme support for the entire digestive tract
- Emerging science suggest that vitamin D supports breast health
Garden of Life introduces RAW Enzymes™—the most powerful digestive enzyme formulas available. RAW Enzymes™—whole food, plant-based enzyme formulas that deliver 22 powerful digestive enzymes with unsurpassed enzymatic activity to help your body digest the complete range of proteins, fats, carbohydrates and fiber. Enzymes can aid in the digestion of dairy, grains, sugars, nuts, seeds, beans, broccoli and cabbage as well as other difficult-to-digest foods. RAW Enzymes™ supports the digestion of fruit, vegetable and grain nutrients.
RAW Enzymes™ provides specific enzymes and supporting nutrients necessary to meet digestive and overall health needs.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- As with any dietary supplement, consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product, especially if you are being treated for ulcers, are pregnant, nursing, anticipate surgery, take medication (particularly blood thinners) on a regular basis or are otherwise under medical supervision.
- Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
|Serving Size: 1 Capsule|
|Vitamin A*||67 IU||2%|
|Vitamin D*||167 IU||42%|
|Vitamin K* (as Menaquinone 7 "MK-7")|
|Thiamin* (Vitamin B1)||0.08 mg||6%|
|Riboflavin* (Vitamin B2)||0.03 mg||2%|
|Niacin* (as Niacinamide)||0.33 mg||2%|
|Vitamin B6*||0.07 mg||3%|
|Folic Acid*||17 mcg||4%|
|Vitamin B12*||3 mcg||56%|
|Pantothenic Acid*||0.17 mg||2%|
|Raw Enzyme Blend¹||544 mg||+|
|Protease (high pH) (Dairy Digesting)||(2,525 HUT)|
|Protease (low pH) (Dairy Digesting)||(21 SAPU)|
|Protease (mid pH) (Diary Digesting)||(105,000 HUT)|
|Protease (neutral pH) (Dairy Digesting)||(3,050 PC)|
|Carbohydrate-Digesting Enzymes||(541 GaIU)|
|Lactase (Dairy Digesting)||(1,575 ALU)|
|Fat-Digesting Enzymes Lipase||(3,870 FIP)|
|Enzyme-Generating Probiotic Blend||31 mg||+|
|Bacillus coagulans, Saccharomyces boulardii Total Cultures||500,000,000 CFU¹|
|Superoxide Dismutase||5 SOD Units¹||+|
|Mineral Enzyme Blend Activators|
|Red Algae (Algas calcareas), alfalfa in an ocean-based ionic mineral blend||1 mg||+|
|+ Daily Value not established|
|*Raw Food-Created Nutrients are individually created through dual-organism cultivation which typically allows for the natural creation of known and yet to be discovered Code Factors such as Live Probiotics, Bioactive Glycoproteins, Bioactive Lipoproteins, Bioactive Enzymes, Glucomannan, SOD, Glutathione, Beta-glucans, Lipoic Acid, Essential Trace Minerals, Glutamine, Polysaccharides and CoQ10.|
|¹At time of blending|
Contains no fillers ingredients, artificial colors or preservatives.