Pure Collagen Peptides
$34.20 Sale $29.07
Availability: Out of StockSorry, this item is out of Stock
Collagen is the most abundant protein in the human body, found in the bones, muscles, skin, and tendons. It is the substance that holds the body together and forms a scaffold to provide strength and structure. Collagen occurs throughout the body, but especially in the skin, bones, and connective tissues. Some types of collagen fibrils, gram-for-gram, are stronger than steel. Collagen production declines with age and with exposure to factors such as smoking and UV light. There are at least 16 different types of collagen, but 80 to 90 percent of them belong to types 1, 2, and 3. These different types have different structures and functions. The collagens in the human body are strong and flexible. Supplementing with collagen provides specific amino acids like proline, hydroxyproline, and glycine to support the body’s own production of collagen.
- Grass-fed & pasture-raised source
- 1 scoop provides 20 grams of collagen and 18 grams of protein
- Source of essential and non-essential amino acids.
- A great maintenance supplement for better aging and optimal well-being.
- Powdered format makes it easy to add to your smoothie, shake, or favorite foods and beverages
- Soluble in cold and hot water/liquids
Mix one scoop into beverage or smoothie.
Serving Size: One scoop (20 g)
|Per Serving||% DV|
Grass-Fed Bovine Collagen (peptide types I & III)
** Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Daily Value not established.
- Contains no artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives; no wheat, gluten, milk, eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, soy, shellfish, or fish.