Quit Nits Everyday Preventative Spray is a non-toxic formula with no chemical pesticides. Wild Child was founded by an Australian mother, Leanne Preston, with the aim being to bridge the gap between traditional and homeopathic medicines. This product has certified natural active ingredients originating in the Australian outback. It is formulated to repel head lice and to help prevent re-infestation, but if live lice are detected, use Quit Nits treatment first. Everyday Preventative can also be used before exposure as a proactive measure.
Everyday Preventative is easy to apply, simply spray it on. This low allergy formula has a pleasant fragrance
When using this product:
- Keep eyes tightly closed and protect eyes with a washcloth or towel.
- If product gets into the eyes, flush with water right away.
Stop use and ask doctor if:
- Eye irritation occurs.
- Skin or scalp irritation continues or infection occurs.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Not for use if live lice are detected, use Quit Nits treatment first.
- For external use only.
- Do not use: near eyes, inside the nose or mouth, on lice in eyebrows or eyelashes. See a doctor if lice are present in these areas.
- Keep product for important product information.
- Protect from excessive heat.