Shortens Duration & Reduces Severity
Why Umcka ColdCare?
Pelargonium sidoides (EPs 7630) 1X – the main ingredient in Umcka ColdCare. That means you’re getting a medicine that works safely with your body – not against it.
Easy-to-swallow, delicious relief for cold symptoms.
Umcka ColdCare Cherry Syrup is a liquid formula that reduces the severity of throat, nasal and bronchial irritations including cough, congestion and sore throat. This delicious, easy dose syrup is ready to take on your cold symptoms. The syrup is also available in sugar-free grape & mint-menthol flavors.
Clinically proven to speed recovery.
Umcka goes beyond symptom relief and actually helps you recover faster – which means you can get back to life faster, too. In fact, studies show that adults with acute bronchial irritations were able to return to work nearly two days earlier with EPs 7630. You can feel confident knowing that the EPs 7630 found within Umcka has been widely studied by various clinical organizations in the treatment of the common cold, bronchial irritations and other upper respiratory concerns.
- Sore throat warning: if sore throat is severe, persists more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by a fever, headache, rash, nausea or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
- Ask a doctor before use if you have persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema. A cough accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus).
- Stop use and ask a doctor if new symptoms occur, symptoms get worse or last more than 7 days, cough lasts more than 7 days or occurs with rash or persistent headache, fever worsens or lasts more than 3 days. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a healthcare professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- In case of overdose, seek medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.