A Grand Triumvirate of Beneficial Hormones
Progesta-Care Complete contains a grand triumvirate of hormones. Pregnenalone is an endogenous hormone made from cholesterol. It is called “The Master Steroid” because it is a precursor to DHEA and progesterone, two other important steroid hormones that are also included in this formula. Both individually and together they have a wealth of benefits for the body and mind to slow the effects of aging.
These three hormones have important metabolic functions. They can help to increase the basal metabolic rate (BMR), alleviate fatigue and increase energy and stamina. They have a beneficial influence on cholesterol, triglycerides and blood sugar levels thereby reducing the risk of metabolic syndrome. It can also be useful for obesity, chronic fatigue syndrome and hepatitis. In addition, DHEA may improve mood and symptoms associated with adrenal insufficiency.
This formula enhances immune function and may protect against detrimental bacteria and viruses. It may also help to alleviate allergies and suppress inflammation. It may be useful for autoimmune diseases like multiple sclerosis, lupus erythematosus, rheumatoid arthritis and scleroderma.
Progesterone and pregnenolone concentrate in the brain and this formula can enhance mental function, learning, intelligence, concentration, memory, alertness and creativity. It can have a positive effect on mood, enhancing subjective feelings of happiness, reducing anxiety and depression while enhancing sleep. It may also be useful for those who suffer from obsessive-compulsive disorder, panic disorder, phobias or dementia.
Progesta-Care Complete can help those trying to lose weight because it increases thermogenesis and has a positive effect on blood sugar plus it enhances willpower. It also can increase muscle growth and strength as well as lean body mass.
This blend can be greatly beneficial to post-menopausal women, helping to reduce hair loss, incontinence and vaginal dryness, promote strong bones and increase fat burning and libido.
Younger women can benefit as well because it helps alleviate uterine fibroids, fibrocystic breasts, ovarian cysts, PMS and other menstrual disorders. It may also be helpful in some cases of infertility.
This blend has benefits for the skin, too, helping to alleviate dry skin and wrinkles giving the skin a youthful appearance. It helps to promote the healing of wounds and burns and can be useful for people with rosacea, acne, psoriasis, seborrhea, eczema and other forms of dermatitis.
This formula can enhance cardiovascular health and reduce the risk of abnormal blood clotting, atherosclerosis and cardiovascular disease. It even benefits the digestive system by increasing the occurrence of remission in Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis. Other benefits include increased hand-eye coordination and alleviation of allergies as well as benefits to the eyes and ears.
Progesta-Care Complete is a natural solution for women with Progesterone USP, Pregnenolone and 7-keto DHEA Acetate. It is free of synthetics including parabens and is non-greasy and formulated for excellent absorption.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Do not use if you are pregnant, lactating or intend to become pregnant.
- Consult with your physician before using this product.
- Take only as directed.
- If you are taking medication for depression, get the approval of your physician before using this product.
- Do not use if you have epilepsy, liver disease, hormonal cancer or high blood pressure unless under the care of a qualified healthcare practitioner.
- This product may change hormone balance, change the menstrual cycle and change hormone therapies like birth control pills.
- For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes.
- Use intended for adults 18 years of age and older.
- Do not exceed 2 oz. of this product topically per month.
- This product contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.