Non-GMO + Sustainable + Unpasteurized
MGO™ Mānuka Honey Unique to New Zealand
For centuries, the aboriginal people of New Zealand used the mānuka bush in folk medicine. Bark and leaves were boiled, the liquid rubbed on joints and ingested for general well being.
Wild & Wonderful
The honey is sourced from several North Island locations in New Zealand and is licensed and certified under the UMF™ grading system (see below) as well as tested and rated for its MGO (methylglyoxal) content. Every jar is 100% traceable back to the source. To find out where your honey was made, its lab test results, and its UMF™ rating, simply scan the code on the label.
Guaranteed Purity & Quality:
- UMF™-certified and MGO-graded.
- 100% traceable — scan the NFC tag on the label to access batch, region, lab test, and UMF™ certification info.
- Sourced from a sustainable, 100% Maori-owned beekeeping operation (winner of several prestigious farming and eco-friendly awards).
- Bottled in 100% recyclable, food grade BPA-free PET jars.
- UMF™ License No. 2960.
- Non-GMO, sustainable and unpasteurized.
Flora Mānuka Honey is licensed by New Zealand's Unique Mānuka Factor Honey Association™, an internationally recognized, third-party verification system that ensures the identity, potency, and quality of mānuka honey. They test for three signature compounds that are all needed to ensure the honey is real mānuka honey made from Leptospermum scoparium flowers: Leptosperin, DHA (Dihydroxyacetone) and Methylglyoxal (MGO). The higher the UMF™ grading number on the product, the higher the concentration of signature compounds found in mānuka honey.
- Not suitable for infants under 12 months.
- Store at room temperature.