Supports Normal Heart Muscle Function
Why are Krebs cycle minerals important?
They can more easily support many functions in the body that require mineral replenishment:
Supplementation with Krebs cycle chelated-minerals is often used to enhance the production of energy at a cellular level, in the mitochondria. Sustainable energy is especially important in tissues requiring high levels of energy, such as the heart, arteries, and veins.
Why use Krebs Magnesium-Potassium Chelates?
Krebs Magnesium-Potassium Chelates help support healthy heart function, and contain minerals chelated to the Krebs Cycle for:
- Better absorption & utilization
- Enhanced cell energy production
- Support of healthy electrolyte balance
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If pregnant, nursing, or taking prescription drugs, consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use.