Clinically Documented Vaginal Strains
What Does Jarro-Dophilus Women Do?
Jarro-Dophilus® Women combines the most prevalent vaginal Lactobacilli species and has been clinically shown to be effective at 5-10 billion to help restore healthy vaginal flora.
It contains four clinically documented, beneficial Lactobacilli strains actually found in the vaginal tract:
1. L. crispatus LbV 88
2. L. gasseri LbV 150
3. L. jensenii LbV 116
4. L. rhamnosus LbV 96
Undesirable bacteria do not thrive in an acidic environment. Jarro-Dophilus® Women’s patented strains produce lactic acid and hydrogen peroxide (H202) and have been shown in clinical studies to lower vaginal pH, creating a mildly acidic and healthier microbial environment.
- Clinically shown effective at 5-10 billion.
- Contains four patented & clinically documented vaginal strains.
- Helps restore healthy vaginal flora.
- Promotes urinary tract health.
- Lowers the pH of the vagina.
- Keep out of reach of children.