Ipsab | 2 FL OZ
Out of stock
Herbal Gum Massage
- Use in Oral Care Regimen
- Recommended in the Edgar Cayce Readings
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Not for use by children under 6 years of age or by those with an iodine sensitivity.
- Keep your licensed healthcare practitioner informed when using this product.
- Use only as directed.
- Do not swallow.
- In case of ingestion, seek professional assistance or contact a poison control center immediately.
- Do not use is safety seal is broken or missing.
Use weekly as a mouthwash or apply with finger or cotton swab once or twice daily by massaging into gums. Shake well before using.
Ingredients: Water, Zanthoxylum clava herculis (prickly ash) bark, alcohol, sodium chloride, calcium chloride, Mentha piperita (peppermint redistilled) oil, and iodine trichloride (Atomidine™).