Hyaluronic acid (HA) is a natural polysaccharide that is a component of connective tissues and extracellular fluid and is also found in the synovial fluid of the joints and the eyes. Lubricating HA is a humectant (promotes the retention of moisture) that firms and tightens the skin and enhances elasticity for youthful, radiant skin. As we get older, however, HA levels decline. Poor diet and smoking also negatively affect HA levels.
Using hyaluronic acid topically helps draw water deep into the skin plumping it to diminish fine lines and maintain healthy hydration by slowing transepidermal water loss. Daily use of this moisturizing cream can help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles so you can maintain a radiant, youthful complexion.
Hyaluronic Acid Moisturizing Cream from Home Health also contains green tea extract, grape seed oil and other skin-enhancing botanicals as well as rejuvenating vitamins. It is not greasy and absorbs quickly into the skin. It is an excellent choice for all skin types.
- FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY. DO NOT INGEST.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Avoid this product if you are allergic or sensitive to any of the ingredients in this product.
- Do not apply to broken or irritated skin or areas affected by rashes.
- Discontinue use and consult your doctor if skin sensitivity occurs.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Do not use on children or animals.