Help Buffer an Acidic pH System
Buffer pH is a combination of homeopathic remedies, including seven cell salts, in a base of minerals and other ingredients to help support normal pH levels in the body and relieve digestive complaints such as acid reflux, constipation and bloating. It also contains remedies to reduce inflammation and support a calm, anxiety-free mind, which is helpful for those who get digestive upset as a result of stress and agitation. It can also be used to aid weight loss.
Here are just a few of the homeopathic remedies in Buffer pH and some of their functions:
- Rheum Officinale — To reduce stomach acid and improve metabolic function.
- Natrum Phosphoricum — To reduce lactic and uric acids levels and reduce inflammation, especially in the esophagus.
- Natrum Muriaticum — For cellular detoxification and relief of heartburn with palpitations.
- Kali Phosphoricum — To stimulate tissue cells to regenerate, help heal damage from acid reflux.
- Kali Sulphuricum — Stimulates the removal and excretion of excess oxalic acid, especially calcium oxalate.
- Magnesia Phosphorica — To increases energy while settling nerves.
- Graphites — Improves the regeneration of tissues. (Also good for skin irritations.)
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Not for use in children under the age of 12.
- In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Do not take this product if you are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- If symptoms persist or worsen, consult a physician.
- Do not use the maximum dosage for more than 2 weeks except under the advice of a physician.
- CONTAINS SODIUM: Ask a physician before use if you have a sodium-restricted diet.
- Do not use if neck band seal is broken or missing.
Formerly VAXA Buffer pH.