- Glucosamine and MSM provide joint support.
- Meriva® curcumin phytosome and Boswellia help support the body's normal inflammatory response.
- Helps maintain healthy joint mobility.
- Can provide relief from occasional aches and soreness.
AR-Encap is a comprehensive joint support formula that goes beyond simple glucosamine supplementation. This formula supplies the recommended daily dose of glucosamine in combination with joint-supporting nutrients and botanicals.
Methyl sulfonyl methane (MSM), also known as dimethyl sulfone (DMSO2) and methyl sulfone, is an organic sulfur-containing compound that occurs naturally in a variety of fruits, vegetables, grains, and animals, including humans.
Curcumin, the principal polyphenol in the Indian spice turmeric, exerts potent antioxidant effects. Curcumin Phytosome is a compound containing curcumin and pure phosphatidylcholine. This compound has demonstrated significantly better absorption than ordinary curcumin and helps support the body's normal inflammatory response.
Glucosamine can provide significant joint support, as evidenced by numerous clinical studies.
In addition to glucosamine sulfate, MSM, and curcumin, AR-Encap contains the botanical Boswellia which appears to inhibit the activity of lipoxygenase enzymes, thus promoting the body's normal inflammatory response. In a double-blind study, an herb/nutrient formula, whose main ingredients were Boswellia and curcumin, resulted in significant support of already normal joint mobility in the active treatment group compared to placebo.
- AR-Encap contains glucosamine derived from shellfish.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If pregnant, consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product.
- Curcumin has been shown to reduce the therapeutic efficacy of cyclophosphamide (Cytoxan) in animal studies. In vitro research revealed that curcumin decreased camptothecin-induced death of cultured breast cancer cells. Curcumin might also interfere with the absorption and efficacy of the chemotherapy drug irinotecan, used to treat colon cancer. The concurrent use of curcumin with these agents should be avoided.
- Tamper evident: Use only if bottle is sealed.
- Store tightly sealed in a cool, dry place.