Probiotic CD Intestinal Release System
Evergreen's Price: $28.35
Twelve Billion Bio-Active Organisms
Probiotic CD is a proprietary blend of 12 billion bio-active microorganisms from 10 naturally-derived vegetarian strains. Probiotics are most effective for digestive health when released in the intestinal tract where food nutrients are readily absorbed. Maintaining intestinal microflora balance is essential for healthy digestion, immune wellness and optimum intestinal function.
This advanced controlled delivery probiotic is formulated with a Bio-tract gel matrix that brings probiotics directly to the intestines. Bio-tract shields active organisms from stomach gastric acids, which may destroy sensitive bacteria before they reach the intestinal tract - reducing the number of active organisms, lowering product effectiveness and impacting nutrient absorption. Controlled delivery ensures that the organisms remain active at consistent levels hour after hour.
The Probiotic CD Difference:
- Protects Beneficial Bacteria from Stomach Gastric Acid
- Delivers a Consistent Level of Probiotics into the Intestinal Tract
- Provides Balanced Microorganism Absorption and True Potency^
- Promotes Hour After Hour Controlled Release for Maximum Benefit
- Provides Essential Probiotic Support In A Once Daily Dose
Daily Maintenance Enhanced Support
Probiotic CD offers you the "probiotic advantage" of once daily dosing "12 billion^" for every day maintenance or twice daily "24 billion^" for an enhanced level of probiotic support, particularly during times of weak diet and antibiotics,¹ which can disrupt the healthy balance of bacteria in the system.
Which Bio-tract, probiotics get past stomach acid without breaking down. Moistened by fluids in the stomach, a gel-like enteric coated shield develops around the tablet, protecting it from gastric acid and a harsh stomach environment. Once the tablet reaches the intestinal tract, bio-active organisms are released through the protective layer and into the digestive system, where they are most needed. With Bio-tract, Probiotic CD delivers the quality, viability and support your body needs to promote hour after hour digestive health with the nutritional "probiotic advantage" you want for overall wellness.
^At time of manufacture
¹ Probiotic CD is not intended to serve as a replacement for antibiotic medications, nor should you discontinue taking prescribed medications while supplementing with Probiotic CD.
Video courtesy of Virtual Village Studios
- Keep out of reach of children.
For adults, take one (1) vegetarian tablet daily, preferably with a meal.
|Serving Size: 1 Vegetarian Tablet|
|Probiotic CD (12,000,000,000 CFU's^) (L. plantarum, L. acidophilus, L. rhamnosus, L. salivarius, L. casei, B. bifidum, B. infantis, B. longum, L. fermentum, S. thermophilus)||300 mg||**|
**Daily Value not established.
^At time of manufacture.
Other Ingredients: Vegetable cellulose, pectin, sodium carbonate, silica, vegetable stearic acid, guar gum, turmeric.
Contains milk ingredients†
- Contains milk ingredients (Probiotic cultures are grown in a milk based medium. Milk proteins are later removed and are undetectable in the on-shelf product at 2.5 parts per million).
- No gluten, no yeast, no wheat, no soy, no egg, no corn, no grapefruit, no sugar, no starch, no preservatives, no artificial flavor.
- Non-GMO. Suitable for Vegetarians.