Potassium Iodide 32.5 mg
$41.85 Sale $35.57
Source Naturals Potassium Iodide may be used when it is desirable to maintain a healthy level of beneficial iodides in the thyroid gland. Iodide is a form of iodine that is preferentially taken up by the thyroid gland.
This product also supports the body's normal detoxification processes, including the removal of heavy metals.
Do not exceed suggested use.
- Do not take if you are allergic to iodine, have dermatitis herpetiformis or hypocomplementemic vasculitis, or have nodular thyroid disease with heart disease.
- If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, breastfeeding, have a thyroid condition, or are taking any medication, consult a physician before use.
- In case of overdose, swollen salivary glands, stomach upset, skin rash or allergic reaction discontinue use immediately and consult a physician.
- Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
|Serving Size: 1 Tablet|
|Potassium Iodide||32.5 mg||†|
|†Daily Value not established|
- Suitable for vegetarians and Hypoallergenic: Contains no yeast, dairy, egg, gluten, corn, soy or wheat.
- Contains no sugar, starch, salt, preservatives or artificial color, flavor or fragrance.