12 fl oz
Evergreen's Price: $13.95
Supports Healthy Cardiovascular Function
Jarrow Formula PomeGreat Pomegranate Juice Concentrate is made with California Wonderful Variety pomegranate fruit. It is 4 times more concentrated than regular pomegranate juice. Pomegranate is one of the most powerful antioxidant fruits.
Pomegranate has been shown in scientific studies to benefit cardiovascular function, healthy cell replication, and antioxidation protection. These health benefits are contributed by phytochemical compounds such as ellagic acid, galic acid, anthocyanins, and tannins, including punicalagin, and other powerful phytonutrients.
Clinical and experimental studies show that pomegranate juice:
- Decreases Low Density Lipoprotein (LDL) oxidation.
- Enhances cellular (macrophage) glutathione.
- Helps maintain regular platelet activity.
- Reduces activity of angiotensin converting enzyme (ACE) and supports normal vascular contraction.
- Promotes normal cell function and replication.
- Pomegranate juice, like grapefruit juice, may interact with a number of medications. People on any medication, especially on anti-hypertensive or cholesterol lowering medications, or people who are allergic to many plants, should consult their physician before taking pomegranate juice or pomegranate products.
- Refrigerate after opening. To extend shelf life, this product would be best kept refrigerated at all times. Use within 60 days after opening.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Take 1 tablespoon per day. May be mixed in cold water, juice, tea, or other beverage of choice.
|Serving Size: 1 Tbsp (15 ml)|
|Per Serving||% DV*|
|Total Carbohydrate||9 g||3%|
|Pomegranate Juice Concentrate (Punica granatum, 65 Brix)||15 ml||†|
|Total Polyphenols||165 mg||†|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
† Daily Value not established.
Other Ingredients: 100% Pomegranate juice concentrate.
- No wheat, no gluten, no soybeans, no dairy, no egg, no fish/shellfish, no peanuts/tree nuts.