Pink Eye Relief Sterile Eye Drops
Evergreen's Price: $12.50
Availability: Out of StockSorry, this item is out of Stock
Pink Eye Relief sterile eye drops stimulate the bodyís natural ability to temporarily relieve redness, watery discharge, burning, grittiness, dryness, and stinging due to environmental pollutants. Plus itís gentle enough for children and strong enough for adults.
Similasan's Original Swiss Formulas are made with 100% Natural Active Ingredients, and for over 30 years have been providing families with remedies they can trust.
Uses: According to homeopathic principles, the active ingredients in this medication temporarily relieve symptoms of:
- Excessive watery (clear) discharge.
- Sensation of grittiness.
- Redness and burning.
- For your protection do not use if tamper evident seal around neck of bottle is missing out broken.
- For external use only.
- Children under 2 years of age should be seen by a physician.
- Initial exacerbation of symptoms may occur.
- To avoid contamination, do not touch the tip of the container to any surface.
- Use within 30 days of opening. Expiration date only refers to unopened bottle.
- Replace cap tightly after every use.
- Contact wearers: consult physician prior to using.
- If pregnant or breast feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Do not use:
- If the solution changes color or becomes cloudy.
- If you experience eye pain or changes in vision.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Symptoms worsen or persist for more than 72 hours.
- Changes in vision occur.
- You might have a serious underlying medical cause for the infection.
For adults and children ages 2 and over:
- Remove tamper-evident seal from neck of bottle.
- Twist cap off bottle.
- DON'T squeeze bottle, squeeze plastic tip to release 2-3 drops into eye.
- Apply as needed.
- Replace cap after use.
|Belladonna 6X*||dryness, redness, burning, sensation of grittiness|
|Euphrasia officinalis (Eyebright) 6X||watery discharge|
|Hepar sulphuris 12X||redness, stinging|
|*Containing 0.000002% alkaloids calculated as hyoscyamine|
Inactive Ingredients: Borate buffer, purified water, silver sulfate (as preservative), sodium nitrate.
Active ingredients are manufactured according to homeopathic principles.
Benzalkonium Chloride Free.