Performance Protein Mocha Flavor
Evergreen's Price: $49.49
A multisource, plant-based protein powder, featuring 30 grams of complete protein, over 6,000 mg of BCAAs and over 6,000 mg of glutamine per serving, Vega Sport Performance Protein is formulated to:
- Improve strength and exercise performance
- Repair and build muscles
- Reduce recovery time between training
Consuming protein, especially branched chain amino acids (BCAAs) after a workout helps your body to rebuild muscle, and reduces recovery time. With a reduced recovery time, you’ll be able to push harder and train more often, naturally building strength.
Build and Repair Muscle
Besides recovering faster, in order to build strength you have to repair and rebuild your muscle. Training breaks down muscle—you have to break down muscle to build it stronger.
Leucine, isoleucine and valine are branched chain amino acids (BCAA) which act as signaling molecules to stimulate protein synthesis after exercise. These amino acids aid in transitioning your body from a catabolic (breaking down of muscle during exercise) to an anabolic (repair and rebuild) state. Glutamine is an additional amino acid which repairs muscle cells after exercise. Vega Sport Performance Protein contains 30 grams complete protein and over 6,000 mg each of both BCAAs and L-glutamine.
Reduce Recovery Time
Beyond repairing muscle and building strength, immune function is another element of recovery. Vega Sport Performance Protein contains the amino acid L-glutamine which is fuel for immune cells. Since intense exercise reduces glutamine in your blood, consuming 6,000 mg of glutamine in Vega Sport Performance Protein after exercise can help to support your immune system.
Trusted by Sport Informed-Choice
- Discontinue use if signs of allergy appear and consult a health care practitioner.
- Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are taking prescription medication or if you have a serious medical condition.
- Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Do not use if seal is broken.
- After opening, close lid tightly and store in a cool, dry place away from direct light.
SHAKE IT UP! Shake one level scoop (43 grams) of Vega Sport Performance Protein in 1.5 cups (12 fl. oz.) ice-cold water or non-dairy beverage and enjoy 45 to 90 minutes after your workout.
OR BLEND IT! Mix one level scoop of Vega Sport Performance Protein into your favorite smoothie.
|Calories From Fat||30|
|Total Fat||3 g||5%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||5 g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g||4%|
|* Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.|
Pea Protein, Natural Flavors, Cocoa Powder (processed with alkali), Pumpkin Seed Protein, Organic Sunflower Seed
Protein, Alfalfa Protein, Tart Cherry, Beet Root Powder (for color), Stevia Leaf Extract, Sea Salt, Xanthan Gum,
Probiotics (Bacillus coagulans GBI-30 6086), Bromelain, Turmeric Extract, Black Pepper Extract.
- Gluten free; made without dairy or soy ingredients.
- Non-GMO Project verified.
- No artificial flavors, colors or sweeteners.
- Manufactured in a facility that also processes peanuts, dairy, soy, egg, and tree nuts.