Evergreen's Price: $11.95
Spirulina has been widely regarded as nature’s most complete nutrient source. Pure Planet Spirulina is a rich, whole-food source of vegetarian protein, chlorophyll, essential amino acids, antioxidants, and vitamins. It contains an abundant amount of phycocyanin, a unique, blue-green pigment that may support healthy immune function. We recommend combining Spirulina with our Rice Bran Solubles to create a natural multivitamin.
- Can help increase endurance and stamina
- Is a rich source of carotenoids
- May reduce cravings and appetite
- May support healthy immune function
- Can help promote healthy cholesterol levels and cardiovascular function
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
|Serving Size: 1 tsp (3 g)|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carb||<1 g||<2%|
|Vitamin A||8000 IU||160%|
|Vitamin K||16 mcg||20%|
|Total Carotenoids||10 mg||†|
|California Grown Spirulina (Arthrospira platensis)||3 g||†|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
|†Values are not established.|
|**Gamma Linolenic Acid, essential fatty acid.|
Other Ingredients: Pure Planet Products are Pure, Non GMO and 100% natural. We use no binders, fillers, excipients or flow agents. Our products never contain pesticides, herbicides or chemicals of any kind.