L-Arginine, 500 mg
$13.85 Sale $11.77
Of all the amino acids necessary for human health our bodies can make all but eight in sufficient amounts. Collectively they are referred to as essential amino acids because it is essential to get them from diet or supplementation. Amino acids are what proteins are made from and they are necessary for the manufacture of protein-based enzymes, antibodies and hormones and for normal growth and development.
Arginine is an essential amino acid necessary for immune and hormone function, wound healing as well as aiding the kidneys in the removal of urea and waste. It is also necessary for male sexual health since deficiency contributes to low sperm count. Arginine is also converted into nitric oxide, a neurotransmitter that relaxes blood vessels and improves circulation thereby contributing to normal erectile function. There is some evidence to suggest that arginine may also help improve blood flow to the heart and be beneficial for angina and coronary artery disease.
Nature's Life Arginine is an amino acid produced naturally by a microbiological fermentation process and is intended to provide nutritive support for cardiovascular health.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If you have asthma consult a qualified health care professional before taking arginine.
- If you are taking Viagra or medications for heart disease, blood pressure or any other health condition consult a qualified health care professional before taking arginine.
- If you are pregnant or nursing consult a qualified health care professional before taking arginine.
- Possible side effects include abdominal pain and bloating, diarrhea and gout.
- Keep your licensed health care practitioner informed when using this product.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing.
Use only as directed. Take one capsule up to three times daily on an empty stomach.
|Serving Size:1 Capsule|
|L-Arginine (as L-arginine HCI)||500 Mg||N/A*|
|*Daily value not established|
Other Ingredients: Gelatin (capsule), cellulose, magnesium stearate and silica.
- Nature's Life guarantees that NO ingredients other than those listed on this label have been added to this product.