$17.55 Sale $14.92
Nattokinase is a systemic enzyme isolated and purified and derived from a process of fermentation involving boiled soybeans and Bacillus natto. Research has shown nattokinase to support the body in breaking up and dissolving the unhealthy coagulation of blood and to support fibrinolytic activity.
- Do not use if you have a blood coagulation or blood pressure disorder.
- Consult your health care professional before taking this product if you are taking any drug that affects blood coagulation or blood pressure such as prescription vitamin K, heparin, warfarin (Coumadin(R)), diuretics, ACE inhibitors, or beta blockers, or if you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding.
- Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
|Serving Size: 2 softgels|
|Per Serving||% DV|
|Nattokinase (NSK-SD) providing 2,000 fibrin units (FU) of activity||100 mg||†|
|†Daily Value not established.|
- Contains soy.
- Contains no yeast, dairy, egg, gluten or wheat.
- Contains no sugar, starch, salt, preservatives, or artificial color, flavor or fragrance.