MSM 1000 mg
$14.40 Sale $12.24
MSM serves as an important source of bioavailable dietary sulfur, an element that plays a critical role in maintaining the integrity and elasticity of connective and other tissues. It is an important component of proteins found throughout the body, such as in hair, nails, skin and tendons.
Vitamin C is necessary for the formation of connective tissue, amino acid metabolism, and hormone synthesis, and serves as a key factor in the body’s immune system. Molybdenum is a trace element that is needed by the body for sulfur metabolism, oxygen transport, and detoxification.
- Not for use by women who are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding.
- Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
|Serving Size: 2 Tablets|
|Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)||250 mg||420%|
|Molybdenum (as molybdenum chelate)||160 mcg||210%|
|Methylsulfonylmethane (OptiMSM)||2 g||*|
|*Daily value not established.|
Other Ingredients: sorbitol, stearic acid, modified cellulose gum, silica, and magnesium stearate.
- Suitable for vegetarians.
- Contains no yeast, dairy, egg, gluten, soy or wheat.
- Contains no sugar, starch, salt, preservatives or artificial color, flavor or fragrance.