L-Tryptophan 500 mg
Evergreen's Price: $27.25
The essential amino acid L-tryptophan helps support relaxation, restful sleep, and positive mood. It plays a part in the synthesis of both melatonin and serotonin, hormones involved with mood and stress response and sleep/wake cycles. L-Tryptophan also supports immune functions because it is the body's precursor to the kynurenines that regulate immunity. If needed, L-tryptophan converts to niacin in the body, which supports circulation, a healthy nervous system, the metabolism of food, and the production of hydrochloric acid for the digestive system. Source Naturals L-Tryptophan is extremely pure and is regularly tested to ensure the highest standards of quality.
- If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, breastfeeding, or are taking medications such as SSRIs or MAOIs, consult your health care professional before using this product.
- Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
|Serving Size: 3 Tablets|
|Iron (naturally occurring)||570 mcg||3%|
|†Daily Value not established.|
- Suitable for vegetarians and Hypoallergenic:
- Contains no yeast, dairy, egg, gluten, corn, soy or wheat.
- Contains no sugar, starch, salt, preservatives, or artificial color, flavor or fragrance.