L-Theanine 200 mg
Evergreen's Price: $15.55
L-Theanine is a unique amino acid found almost exclusively in the tea plant (Camellia sinensis) and contributes to the unusual taste of green tea. Human studies have shown that taking L-theanine affects the emission of alpha waves in the brain associated with states of relaxation and focused attention. Preliminary research has shown that L-theanine crosses the blood-brain barrier, and suggests that it may support healthy neurotransmitter levels in the brain, and inhibit the stimulatory properties of caffeine.
- Not for use by children or women who are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding.
- If you are taking any antidepressant drugs, such as MAOIs or SSRIs, consult your health care professional before taking this product.
- Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
|Serving Size: 1 Tablet|
|†Daily Value not established|
- Suitable for vegetarians and Hypoallergenic: contains no yeast, dairy, egg, gluten, corn, soy or wheat.
- Contains no sugar, starch, salt, preservatives or artificial color, flavor or fragrance.