Evergreen's Price: $30.05
Availability: Out of StockSorry, this item is out of Stock
Buffer pH is a combination of homeopathic remedies, including seven cell salts, in a base of minerals and other ingredients to help support normal pH levels in the body and relieve digestive complaints such as acid reflux, constipation and bloating. It also contains remedies to reduce inflammation and support a calm, anxiety-free mind, which is helpful for those who get digestive upset as a result of stress and agitation. It can also be used to aid weight loss.
Here are just a few of the homeopathic remedies in Buffer pH and some of their functions:
- Rheum Officinale — To reduce stomach acid and improve metabolic function.
- Natrum Phosphoricum — To reduce lactic and uric acids levels and reduce inflammation, especially in the esophagus.
- Natrum Muriaticum — For cellular detoxification and relief of heartburn with palpitations.
- Kali Phosphoricum — To stimulate tissue cells to regenerate, help heal damage from acid reflux.
- Kali Sulphuricum — Stimulates the removal and excretion of excess oxalic acid, especially calcium oxalate.
- Magnesia Phosphorica — To increases energy while settling nerves.
- Graphites — Improves the regeneration of tissues. (Also good for skin irritations.)
- If you are pregnant or nursing, consult a physician before using this product.
- If conditions persist or worsen, stop use and consult a physician.
- Do not use if seal is broken.
- To report an adverse event, call 813-870-2904.
Adults take 6 capsules divided throughout the day until urinary pH balances to acceptable levels (between 6.5 and 7.5). Take on an empty stomach, 1 hour before or after meals. Be sure to check urine pH levels (in the AM) with VAXA's pH-Test Strips, until neutral pH levels can be maintained.
Maintenance Dosage: Adults take 2-4 capsules per day for general body pH maintenance. Not for use in children below 12 years of age.
|Chamomilla, Rheum, Robinia Pseudoacacia 3X, 6X, 12X; Natrum Phosphoricum, Natrum Sulfuricum, Natrum Muriaticum, Kali Carbonicum, Kali Oxalicum, Kali Phosphoricum, Kali Muriaticum 6X, 12X; Kali Sulfuricum, Magnesia Phosphorica 8X, 12X; Nux Vomica 3C, 6C, 12C; Graphites, 6C, 12C.|
Other Ingredients: Sodium Bicarbonate, Calcium Carbonate, Potassium Bicarbonate, Berbine Alkaloid, Aloe Vera Powder, Cucumber Powder, Vegetable Capsules (cellulose ethers), Rice Flour, and Dextrose.
The letters 'HPUS' indicate that the component(s) in this product is (are) officially monographed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.