5-HTP, 50 Mg
Evergreen's Price: $17.10
Availability: Out of StockSorry, this item is out of Stock
Nature's Way L-5-Hydroxytryptophan (5-HTP) is extracted from Griffonia simplicifolia seeds, and is combined with vitamin B6 to be a complete serotonin support supplement. 5-HTP is one of the raw ingredients our bodies need to produce serotonin, which is an essential neurotransmitter responsible for healthy mood and appetite regulation. 5-HTP is combined with vitamin B6, which plays an essential role in body's conversion of 5-HTP into serotonin.
5-HTP is a mood/appetite regulating neurotransmitter in the body.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- This product should not be consumed by children under the age of 12 years or by pregnant or lactating women.
- Some may experience gastrointestinal (GI) upset including abdominal cramping, nausea or diarrhea while taking this product.
- As with any supplement, if discomfort persists discontinue use.
- Those suffering from GI disorders such as ulcers, irritable bowel disease, Crohn's disease, ulcerative colitis or celiac disease, should not use 5-HTP.
- Those taking prescription anti-depressants should not use 5-HTP.
- Do not take this product if you have or are taking medications for epilepsy, scleroderma or Parkinson's disease.
- This product may cause drowsiness and should not be used while driving or operating heavy equipment.
- Safety sealed with a printed outer shrink-wrap film and a printed inner bottle freshness seal. Do not use if either seal is broken or missing.
- Use under the guidance of a healthcare practitioner.
- Take 1-2 tablets three times per day with meals or as directed by a healthcare professional.
- Start with 1 tablet (50 mg) per day with a meal. Increase the dose slowly (every 3-5 days) up to a maximum of 4 tablets per day (200 mg). Total daily intake should be divided into 2 or more doses, with a maximum of 2 tablets per dose.
|Serving Size: 2 Tablets|
|Vitamin C (ascorbic acid)||120 mg||200%|
|Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl)||20 mg||1000%|
|5-HTP (L-5-Hydroxytryptophan)||100 mg||**|
|** Daily Value not established.|
Other ingredients: Cellulose, Maltodextrin, Modified cellulose gum, Stearic acid, Silicon dioxide, Aqueous coating solution (Modified cellulose, Sodium alginate, Fractionated coconut oil).
- Contains no yeast, milk, lactose, wheat or soy.