D-Ribose, 1,000 mg
$34.65 Sale $29.45
Availability: Out of StockSorry, this item is out of Stock
During strenuous exercise, large amounts of ATP, the body's primary energy-carrying molecule, can be depleted in heart and skeletal muscle cells. D-Ribose is a simple sugar that is used by the body to synthesize nucleotides, ATP, nucleic acids, and glycogen.
- Caution: If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, breastfeeding, have gout or any glucose metabolism disorders such as diabetes or hypoglycemia, or if you are taking any prescription drug, consult your health care professional before using this product.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
Take 3 to 5 tablets daily with a meal.
|Serving Size: 3 Tablets|
|Total Carbohydrate||3 g||1%*|
|*Percent Daily Values (%DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
|**Daily Value not established.|
Other Ingredients: Dibasic calcium phosphate, stearic acid, modified cellulose gum and silica.
- Contains no yeast, dairy, egg, gluten, corn, soy or wheat.
- Contains no starch, salt, preservatives, artificial color, flavor or fragrance.
- Suitable for vegetarians.