Umcka Elderberry Intensive Cold + Flu Syrup, Berry Flavor
4 FL OZ
Evergreen's Price: $17.10
Nature's Way Umcka Elderberry Intensive Cold+Flu syrup is the combination of two remedies (Umcka P. sidoides and the Alpha® CF blend) which have been added to a black elderberry base extract. This power packed syrup is designed to shorten the duration and reduce the severity of upper respiratory symptoms and help bring relief for cold and flu symptoms including:
- Sneezing/Runny Nose; and
- Sore Throat
This delicious berry flavored formula is non-drowsy, 99.55% alcohol free (0.45% alcohol) and suitable for children. For best results, begin taking the remedy the moment that you feel an onset of cold or flu symptoms, and continue taking the remedy for 48 hours after the symptoms have subsided.
- Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by a fever, headache, rash, nausea or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
- Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- A persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema, or;
- a cough accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus).
- Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- New symptoms occur, symptoms get worse or last more than 7 days,
- the cough lasts more than 7 days or occurs with rash or persistent headache, or;
- the fever worsens or lasts more than 3 days, because these could be signs of a serious condition.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a healthcare professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- In case of overdose, seek medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Tamper evident: safety sealed with printed outer shrink band and printed inner seal. Do no use if either seal is broken or missing.
- Store at room temperature 68-77°F (20-25°C).
- Adults & children (12+): Take 1.5 teaspoons (7.5 mL) 3 times daily.
- Children 6-11: Take 1 teaspoon (5 mL) three times daily
- Children under 6: Ask a doctor before using.
- For best results, use at first sign of symptoms, and continue to use for an additional 48 hours after symptoms cease.
|Serving Size: 1.5 Tsp. (7.5 ml)|
|Active Ingredient — Purpose|
|Pelargonium sidoides 1X — Shortens duration & reduces severity of upper respiratory symptoms.|
|Aconitum napellus 4X — Fever reducer & pain reliever.*|
|Eucalyptus globulus 2X — Fever reducer & pain reliever.*|
|Sambucus nigra (Elderberry) 3X — Fever reducer & pain reliever.*|
|Bryonia alba 4X — Cough suppressant.*|
|Eupatorium perfoliatum 2X — Cough suppressant.*|
|Gelsemium sempervirens 4X — Sore throat, sneezing & runny nose.*|
|Phosphorus 6X — Sore throat, sneezing & runny nose.*|
|Ipecacuanha 3X — Nasal decongestant.*|
|*These indications are based solely on traditional homeopathic use. They have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration.|
Inactive Ingredients: Citric acid, elderberry extract, lactose, maltodextrin, natural raspberry flavor, purified water, sorbitol, vegetable-source glycerin.