Nighttime Cough & Bronchial Syrup
Evergreen's Price: $7.65
This product is all natural, and contain no artificial flavors or colors.
- Sore throat warning: if sore throat is severe, persists more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by a fever, headache, rash, nausea or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
- Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, emphysema or chronic bronchitis.
- Cough is accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus).
- Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or is accompanied by fever, rash or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a healthcare professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- In case of overdose, seek medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- Adults & children (12+): Take 2 teaspoons (10 mL) 1/2 hour before bedtime. Dose may be repeated if necessary.
- Children under 12: Ask a doctor.
|Serving Size: 2 Tsp. (10 ml)|
|Aconitum napellus 3X- Cough suppressant (hoarse, croupy cough); pain reliever||*|
|Coffea cruda 6X- Helps with restful sleep||*|
|Avena sativa 1X- Promotes calmness||*|
|Bryonia 3X- Cough suppressant (hacking, painful cough); expectorant||*|
|Hepar sulphuris calcareum 6C- Cough suppressant (hoarse, painful cough); expectorant||*|
|Spongia tosta 3X- Cough suppressant (dry, barking cough)||*|
|Stannum metallicum 6C- Cough suppressant (spasmodic cough); expectorant||*|
|* Daily Value not established.|
Other ingredients: Citric acid, malt extract, purified water, sodium benzoate, sucrose.