Floradix Iron Tablets
Evergreen's Price: $23.85
These convenient “on the go” Floradix® Iron Tablets offer a healthy alternative for people with hectic schedules.
Use Floradix® Iron Tablets, for the maintenance of good health, helping to:
- Prevent iron deficiency anemia
- Form red blood cells and assist in their proper function
Floradix® Iron Tablets are:
- Formulated for maximum absorption
- Gluconate-based iron compounds that are easily absorbed
- Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Do not use if you are allergic to anethole or plants of the Apiaceae/Carrot family.
- Hypersensitivity or allergy has been known to occur; in which case, discontinue use.
- Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6.
- Keep this product out of reach of children.
- In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.
|Serving Size: 1 tablet|
|Per Serving||% DV|
|Vitamin C (ascorbic, rosehip extract)||9.0 mg||15%|
|Thiamin (thiamine hydrochloride)||0.63 mg||42%|
|Niacin (niacinamide)||4.5 mg||23%|
|Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride)||0.675 mg||34%|
|Folic acid (folate)||180 µg||45%|
|Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin)||1.35 µg||23%|
|Iron (ferrous gluconate)||10.0 mg||56%|
|Dried mixed extract of spinach leaf, carrot root, fennel seed, centaury herb||55 mg||†|
|† Daily Value not established|
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, rice starch, maltodextrin, silicon dioxide, shellac, calcium stearate, palm kernel oil, fatty acids, mono- & diglycerides of fatty acids, talc, polysorbate 80, glyceryl tristearate.
- Yeast and gluten free