Ubiquinol 100 MG (Reduced CoQ-10)
$38.25 Sale $26.78
Coenzyme Q-10 (as ubiquinone) performs several important health supporting roles in the body. Ubiquinol (the reduced form of CoQ-10) provides advanced antioxidant support. By supplementing with Ubiquinol, you are providing your body with a form of CoQ-10 that is in a ready-to-use state to fight free radicals. Free radicals can cause oxidative stress which may damage cells. Solgar's Ubiquinol 100 mg is offered in oil-based softgels to ensure optimal absorption and assimilation.
Studies have demonstrated that CoQ-10 supplements can boost energy levels, enhance stamina, and improve recovery time after exercise. In one study, researchers reported that people were able to cycle faster and have quicker recovery times after just one week of taking 300 mg of CoQ-10 daily. Another study found that both trained and untrained men and women had greater endurance after taking 200 mg of CoQ-10 daily for two weeks. In addition, a medical journal report described how CoQ-10 supplements led to improved energy levels among octogenarians.
Who should consider taking CoQ-10 supplements?
- Those looking for antioxidant and energy support* Those seeking to support heart and brain health.
- Those taking cholesterol-lowering statin medications.
- Those concerned with aging.
- Vegetarians (CoQ-10 is naturally found in foods, predominantly in meat and fish)
- If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medication or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any dietary supplement.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
Take one softgel daily.
|Serving Size: 1 Softgel|
|Ubiquinol (as KanekaQH®) (reduced CoQ10)||100 mg||**|
|**Daily Value not established|
|Other Ingredients: Olive oil, gelatin, vegetable glycerin, soy lecithin, ascorbyl palmitate, caramel, titanium dioxide.|
- Free of: gluten, wheat, dairy, yeast, sugar, sodium, artificial flavor, sweetener and preservatives.