Tonalin CLA 1300 MG
Evergreen's Price: $22.90
CLA (conjugated linoleic acid) is a slightly altered form of the essential Omega 6 fatty acid linoleic acid. Dietary intake of CLA is predominantly from dairy and beef fat, but is usually much lower than the amounts that can be obtained from dietary supplements. The CLA in this formulation is derived from Non-GMO safflower seed oil.
Tonalin CLA is a naturally based specialty ingredient which has been clinically proven to reduce body fat up to 10% while maintaining lean body mass, and preventing fat regain.
- Not intended for use by pregnant or nursing women.
- If you are taking any medications or have any medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any dietary supplement.
- Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store at room temperature.
Take 1 softgel twice daily, preferably with meals or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
|Serving Size: 1 Softgel|
|Per Serving:||% DV:|
|Calories from Fat||10|
|Total Fat||1.5 g||2%*|
|Tonalin® (from safflower seed oil)||1300 mg||**|
|Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA)||1014 mg||**|
|*Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet|
|**Daily Value (DV) not established|
|Other ingredients: gelatin, vegetable glycerin, natural caramel color.|
- Free of: gluten, wheat, dairy, soy, yeast, sugar, sodium, artificial flavor, sweetener and preservatives.